[Linux-aus] Reminder: LCA2010 bids close tomorrow

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Aug 28 21:29:13 EST 2008

Just a quick reminder if you're heading a team wanting to host LCA in
2010 - the first deadline for bid documents is tomorrow (August 29th).

So get those bids in! council at linux.org.au is awaiting them!

--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
President, Linux Australia (http://www.linux.org.au/)