[Linux-aus] SysAdmin Miniconf 2008: Proposal deadline 1st of October

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Tue Sep 18 21:07:09 UTC 2007

As part of the linux.conf.au conference to be held in Melbourne, Australia
in January 2008 we will be holding a 1 day mini conference on Linux Systems
Administration on Tuesday the 29th of January.

A reminder to prospective speakers that proposals must be submitted by the
1st of October in order to have the best chance of being accepted.

Submissions received after this date have a much lower chance of being
accepted and we strongly urge people interested in submitting a proposal to
contact us as soon as possible.

The Call for Presentations web page at:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/cfp08.html

We are especially after short "How we do things" presentations from people
in the field in order to give others a picture of what is happening in the
real world.

Submissions (and any questions) should be sent to:

lca08 @ sysadmin.miniconf.org.