[Linux-aus] linux-aus Digest, Vol 4, Issue 7

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Sep 8 02:57:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, "Anand Vaddarapu" <vaddarapu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i heard from one of my friend that linux-Australia( or may be other linux
> groups) users use some live chat software to meet daily to discuss on
> different issues, if any one knows pl let me know i would like to
> participate.

A lot of us are on IRC, if that's what you mean. Grab yourself an IRC client
(irssi, xchat, or whatever strikes your fancy) and join #linux-aus on
irc.freenode.net. Local groups often have their own additional channels, like
#slug for the Sydney Linux Users Group.

--
"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead
all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact