[Linux-aus] mel8ourne.org broken?

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Sep 1 07:30:19 UTC 2007

Hi Simon

Thanks for the heads up. We knew about it this morning, but after giving
the DC monkeys a chance to earn their Bananas, option 3 in Plan B was
selected by the ctte and the draft Request for Comment was raised for
the Technical Sub-committee to action. This then lead to the Mandatory
30 second cooling off period, and then we moved onto the "washing the
coffee cups" stage.

Long story short, Steps Have Been Taken, and now we're just waiting for
the intertubes to update. Depending on the ISP you're with, it's either
working now, or it'll be up again soon.

On another note, Proposals for the recently added "Get Peter Lieverdink
Drunk" Papers stream are being accepted. Anything proposals involving
South Gin and wheelbarrows will be favorably looked up.

Regards

Steve Walsh
Your Friendly Neighbourhood LCA08 Networking Guy.