[Linux-aus] Open Source in Education

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Sun Oct 28 00:44:46 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am interested in open source in the education departments and I would
be interested in researching the total cost of ownership. I have found a
few documents on the Internet but they have been rather vague and I was
wondering if somebody could point me towards any useful resources.

As a starting point I couldn't find anywhere a definitive price on
Microsoft products for schools (since I am aware they get a discount).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh.

(ps, I apologise if I have sent this to the wrong place, I am not too
familiar with mailing lists.)