[Linux-aus] jobs page on linux.org.au

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Fri Oct 26 13:56:45 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 13:04 +1000, Mick Pollard wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> What is actually wrong with the jobs page ?
> I am able to see the page fine at http://www.linux.org.au/jobs/
> I was also able to fill out the form for adding a new position without error.
> Where does the info submitted go to ? Can this person check they got the submission ?
> Is all thats needed a link on the website pointing to the jobs page ?

The admin system for the jobs page has been broken since the site was
switched across to the new server. I spent a bit of time looking at it
last night but couldn't get very far due to lack of access to the Apache
error logs. This morning Andrew Pollock provided me some info that puts
me back on track to fixing it, so hopefully I'll get onto it again this
weekend.

Cheers   :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer