[Linux-aus] Bids for linux.conf.au 2009 host city

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Thu May 31 09:12:02 UTC 2007

Okay people, where are those bids or expressions of interest?

Its been ten days now, and we've yet to see what I know are some really
cool bids. (Yes TasLUG I am looking at you).

If you're not going to put in a bid, where would you like to see
linux.conf.au in our tenth year - Yes thats right, 2009 will be ten
years since CALU sparked off the glory that is linux.conf.au and Linux
Australia!

So come on people, we need to see bids!

Don't make me use any more exclamation marks!!!

I mean it !!!!!!!!
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member