[Linux-aus] An Open Letter to the Open Source Community

Paul Shirren shirro at shirro.com
Wed May 23 00:19:55 UTC 2007

Avi Miller wrote:
 > And I agree with Paul that Melissa's original email serves to remind
 > us all that we could probably all be a little bit (ok, maybe a lot)
 > nicer to each other. It doesn't take much work, just awareness and
 > sensitivity.

I agree. Cron this one for yearly posting. Even those of us who try and
do the right thing can do with a gentle nudge in the ribs occasionally.

I don't think we need specific instances related on list. I have seen
enough in life that I can easily imagine some of the attitudes and remarks.

Also thanks to Melissa for the Ubuntu stickers. They look great. I guess
  I really should register at http://ubuntucounter.geekosophical.net/ now.