[Linux-aus] Fwd: barcampers around the world & summer, fall & winter barcamp planners...

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 22:55:43 UTC 2007

Someone on tour in October November

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nonecknoel <nonecknoel at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 15, 2007 3:57 AM
Subject: barcampers around the world & summer, fall & winter barcamp planners...
To: barcamp at googlegroups.com

hi gang,

i know that summer barcamps are well on their way to being planned. if
you are looking to have a barcamp in the fall or winter, i ask that
you keep me in mind...

if you are interested in discussing your barcamp love, experiences,
etc with a fellow new york city based *camper... keep me in mind...

WHY? well that's a very good question...

i'm spending seven months traveling around the world. on this journey,
i'm taking a look at free culture and the intersection of the organic
/ digital social networks. barcamp, coworking, bloggers, F/OSS, are
just a few of my subjects. as my days gear up to departure, i'm
diligently looking for people to meet, hang out, interview, and
provide context on local technology communities.

if you can help or if you are interested, check out my schedule of
travels < http://luckofseven.com/wiki/itinerary > and then shoot me an
email.

i look forward to meeting as many of you as possible!
noneck
--
join me on a trip around the world!
http://ontheluckofseven.com

noel hidalgo
[ blog ] http://noneck.org
[ tel/sms ] +1.917.657.6999
[ email/jabber/aim ] noel[a|t]noneck.org

Groups "BarCamp" group.
barcamp-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/barcamp?hl=en