[Linux-aus] new LUG in Albury...

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Tue Jun 12 05:40:07 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 13:23 +1000, Melissa Draper wrote:

> I still need to make contact to get it onto the lug listing on the LA
> site,

Sure, please just forward through the relevant information as you would
like it to appear on http://www.linux.org.au/foss_in_australia/LUGS/NSW
to webteam at linux.org.au.

> and we still need to inquire about insurance.

No problem. Providing PLI to LUGs is one of the positive things we can
do to save you cost and a headache. To be covered by LA's insurance your
LUG meetings need to be LA-sanctioned events and we need to notify our
insurance company that they are happening: the exact details depend on
the legal structure of the LUG (if it has one) and when/where/how big
your meetings are, so maybe drop a message to committee at linux.org.au
with some details of how you're planning to set things up and we'll see
what needs to be done.

Cheers    :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer