[Linux-aus] The Education Show Melbourne 14-15 Aug 2007

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Jun 3 23:47:42 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 13:41 +1000, Donna Benjamin wrote:
> > http://www.educationshow.com.au/exhibit.html
> >
> > 14-15 August, Melbourne Exhibition Centre
> > Victoria Australia

Hi all,

Linux Australia committee has agreed to fund a stand at The Education
Show - and I've now made the booking, which means we now need to get our
skates on and get a plan together.

We'll need people.
  At least 3 ppl at the stand at all times.

We'll need gear.
  Computers, screens, network, tables, chairs, table cloths, lights.

We'll need collateral.
 CD's to give away, flyers, brochures, whitepapers, posters and banners.

and... a message.
A spiel, a 30 second pitch on linux, free software and education.
A FAQ, with good answers to the usual questions.

(anyone wanna bring an OLPC or three?)

--
Donna Benjamin
Conference Director linux.conf.au 2008 http://www.mel8ourne.org