[Linux-aus] Episode 14 of Open Source On The Air

Hi All,

Just letting everyone know that we're broadcasting the first full
episode of Open Source On The Air tonight from 9:30 AEDST(UTC+1100).

Tonight, we'll be having a look at LCA2007, Tim Ansells gaming miniconf
and the competition he's launched for the Thousand Parsec project.

We'll also be featuring a short interview with Greg Kroah-Hartman about
his recent post to the Linux Kernel Mailing List entitled: "Free Linux
Kernel Development!"[1]

Remember you can listen in at http://radio.localfoss.org:8000 (Click on
the Click to listen link).

[1] http://www.kroah.com/log/2007/01/29/
--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Open Source On The Air