Re: [Linux-aus] trip after linux.conf.au

Even better, the G.O. Road in a WRX :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Davies" <michael@msdavies.net>
To: "Arnd Bergmann" <arnd@arndb.de>
Cc: <linux-aus@lists.linux.org.au>; "Holger Levsen" <debian@layer-acht.org>; "Andi Kleen" <ak@suse.de>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] trip after linux.conf.au

On 1/8/07, Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de> wrote:

I've done the same trip two years ago when LCA was in Canberra, and would
definitely recommend doing the car option. You should plan for at least one
week to go to Melbourne by car, and if you have another week, I can
recommend going on to Adelaide via the great ocean road.

I'd strongly suggest doing the Great Ocean road if time permits.
Beautiful coastline.
--
Michael Davies "Do what you think is interesting, do somthing that
michael@msdavies.net you think is fun and worthwhile, because otherwise