Re: [Linux-aus] New name for linux.conf.au in 2007

On 08/01/07, Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Senectus . wrote:

As should be shown by examining the full header of the message that I
posted, I am using PINE v4.64, running on Debian Sarge.

Usually, URLs are displayed as clickable links, on which I can right
click, and copy  the link to a browser window, and so go to the URL.

It has just occurred to me, that the URL above, does not include the
"www", which might (?) be the reason that it does not show as a
clickable link in PINE, whereas other URL's generally display as
clickable links in PINE.

You know how to read and possibly even understand an e-mail header but don't know how to copy a URL from an e-mail and Paste it into the address bar of a browser?

Somebody buy this man a Mac...

;-)

--
Ubuntu Dapper 6.10
The less you know, the more you believe. - Bono