Re: [Linux-aus] New name for linux.conf.au in 2007

<quote who="Bret Busby">

> Anyway, the question still remains unanswered, since it was unable to be
> included, possibly due to government unintelligence gathering

> Does anyone know?
>
> Or, is it a mushroom job?

Why don't you, uh, look at the web page...? I'm sure you're clever enough to
type it in. Then, perhaps, having done the very least amount of research and
work possible, you'll figure out what this is all about... Had you done this
before you may not have (yet again) embarrassed yourself with the conspiracy
theories and handwaving.

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

   "2.4.1ac17 is full of innovations and should be used with caution." -
                             Linux Weekly News