Re: [Linux-aus] trip after linux.conf.au

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 02:44:16PM +1100, Andrew Swinn wrote:
> On Thursday 04 January 2007 01:12, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 2. fly from SYD to MEL via Tasmania or something
> > regards,
> > 	Holger
>
> Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure going to Hobart(Tasmania)
> involves going via Melbourne airport regardless.

Virgin has direct Hobart flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide, as well
as Melbourne of course.

Qantas flies directly between Hobart and Sydney, as well as Melbourne.

Jetstar has flight from Hobart direct to Sydney, Brisbane and again Melbourne.

Of course there is a greater choice of departure/arrival times if you connect
through Melbourne, but you generally add an hour or more to the transit time.

Dave

--
David F. Davey
D'Entrecasteaux                                       Phone: +61 3 6267 4852