Re: [Linux-aus] trip after linux.conf.au

Holger Levsen wrote:

Is anybody interested in driving from SYD to MEL with me? Can someone please point me to some car rental website, which has offices in Sydney and Melbourne?!

Hi. There is a CLUG meeting (http://www.clug.org.au) which might be worthwhile on the Thursday after the conference. Conveniently, Canberra is also on the way to Melbourne from Sydney. The drive goes something like three hours to Canberra, and then ten on to Melbourne.

I would rent a car off: http://avis.com.au, http://hertz.com.au, or http://budget.com.au

MMikal