Re: [Linux-aus] Nominations and their spiels for the LA election

Hi Paul,

Paul wrote:
I know the coffee fundraiser didn't do so well the first time - more due
to announcement and timing issues on my part than anything else.  But
I'd be happy to run other ones, at whatever frequency and distribution
people would like.  I suspect quarterly or thirdly (i.e. every three or
four months) would be enough.

We had $368 in coffee orders, $228 of which goes to Kaldi and $140 goes
to Linux Australia.

Good work =)

As a fundraiser it's small change compared to what
Kaldi regularly does - they've told me of fundraisers which made over
$1000 for the organisation.  In total we had around ten people order 16
bags of coffee - eight people were from within Canberra and five from
within CLUG.  I'm not happy with this response, and want to generate
more interest in it next time.

I'll be putting another order in when you do your next batch =)

regards,

Kim