[Linux-aus] New name for linux.conf.au in 2007

Andrew Pam xanni at glasswings.com.au
Tue Jan 9 13:25:01 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 13:51 +0900, Bret Busby wrote:
> Then, try to copy the URL from PINE, and paste it to a browser window
> URL text box
>
> Then, IF you can do that, you tell us how you managed to do it.

Stripe over the URL with the left mouse button held down, then move the
mouse cursor over the URL entry bar in your browser, click to make it
active, hold down the "backspace" and/or "delete" keys until there is no
text present, then press the middle mouse button to paste the URL.

> Or, will Linux Australia be using the Cone Of Silence, when discussions
> about the new conference name are to be held, so that we are prevented
> from knowing the secret name of the conference?

Yes.

Share and enjoy,
		Andrew
--