[Linux-aus] Re: Panel Discussion NSW ICT for 2007 State Election

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Feb 18 20:08:10 UTC 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com> wrote:
> The Australian Computer Society is hosting a panel discussion on NSW ICT
> for 2007 State Election. This can be a way to hear the positions of the
> main parties involved, as well as to make the FLOSS position heard.
>
> The event will be held on Wednesday 21 February 2007, between 17:30 and
> 19:30. Admission is free, but you will need to register. ACS membership is
> not required.
>
> The full details are at:
>
> https://www.acs.org.au/index.cfm?action=event&temID=eventdetails&eveID=1889

This is just a reminder that this event is on this Wednesday. Remember that
you will need to register (free) to attend.

I hope to see some friendly faces there so that we can make our position
clear.

--
"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is
no need to do so, almost everybody gets busy on the proof." - John Kenneth