[Linux-aus] AussieChix: the Australia-wide LinuxChix chapter

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Tue Feb 20 06:20:19 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

An Australia-wide chapter of LinuxChix has formed, for women living in
Australia who are interested in Linux and Free Software.

More information is available on our website: http://au.linuxchix.org/

You can subscribe to our mailing list at:

AussieChix is a replacement of and expansion of the Sydney and Melbourne
chapters of LinuxChix, as many interested Australian women live outside
Sydney and Melbourne, and the Sydney and Melbourne chapters were not
interacting much. We welcome women living anywhere in Australia to join
AussieChix and meet other women in Australia interested in Linux and
Free Software.

-Mary

PS Please feel free to forward, but I'd appreciate having my name
stripped, since it's better for people to go straight to the website for
info rather than dig through old stale mail headers!