[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Grant Application: BarCampMelbourne

Ben Balbo ben at benbalbo.com
Thu Feb 15 07:39:01 UTC 2007

Hi Pia!

> What do sponsors get for their sponsorship? It would be great to have Linux
> Australia recognised at a sponsor at BarCamp considering it is such a
> diverse technology event (not FOSS specific).

Sponsors will be acknowledged on the main BarCampMelbourne wiki page
(until the next BarCamp), on the 2007Sponsorship page (for as long as I
am in control) and verbally throughout the conference. They will
probably also be mentioned on blogs (mine at least). Sponsors are
welcome to advertise their support in any way they like, and we will
assist them wherever possible. They can also  offer
schwag/literature/etc for dissemination and signage for display at the
event.

Any other requests will be seriously considered - we know this is a
two-way street.

Cheers
Ben