[Linux-aus] Grant Request: Thousand Parsec AI Competition Prizes...

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Wed Feb 14 19:45:13 UTC 2007

Hi Tim,

The Committee has met and discussed your grant request. After much
discussion we have decided that we don't feel that funding a straight
cash prize for the competition would be in the best interests of the
wider community, however we are willing to consider a grant request for
a prize of perhaps delegate tickets to LCA. This would enable the
winners to mix with other like minded hackers as well as bringing the
winners experience to the wider community.

Thanks for taking the time to apply for the grant, we look forward to
hearing from you.
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member