[Linux-aus] Vista v. Linux Movie

gareth gareth at computerrescue.com.au
Mon Feb 5 07:29:02 UTC 2007

Hi all.
Does anyone know of any documentary/propaganda style movies or short
clips detailing a reasonable comparative analysis between Windows and Linux.

And I do mean reasonable. With negative points against Linux also.

I've been asking around and no-one can point me at anything other than
Beryl screenshots and Microsoft is evil Youtube clips.

I need another arrow in my quiver for converting clients/friends/the world.

I think this would be a good idea if not already existent.

--
Gareth

Computer Rescue
0422 538 559