[Linux-aus] My history with LA and how to pick good candidates for the election

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Dec 27 07:23:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 17:15 +1100, Pia Waugh wrote:
> Pia (Current Vice-President and past President of Linux Australia)

Thank You Pia.

Thank you for your boundless energy, enthusiasm, and tireless commitment
to doing good for the Free and Open Source Software community, not only
here in Oz, but around the world.

You are an inspiration.

I can't say you will be missed, because I believe your work and
commitment will continue, and the community will continue to benefit
from your sunshine. Yes, Perhaps warming other lands than those
specifically belonging to Linux Australia...

but... let me raise a chorus of gratitude - and congratulations for a
job well done.  I wholeheartedly believe you have done much to raise not
only the profile of Linux Australia, but it's effectiveness as an
organisation.

Good Luck - for the next leg of your journey.

- Donna

--
http://linux.conf.au/

linux.conf.au     Donna Benjamin  +61 418 310 414
MEL8OURNE2008     Conference Director
28Jan - 02Feb     donna at mel8ourne.org