[Linux-aus] My history with LA and how to pick good candidates for the election

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu Dec 27 06:15:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I will not be running for the 2008 Linux Australia committee. I've done a
relatively lengthy blog post on why, my history with LA and what I believe
it takes to make a good candidate for the LA committee.

  http://pipka.org/blog/2007/12/27/to-live-among-real-people/

Good luck to all the candidates and I look forward to seeing what the LA
committee get up to in 2008, and interfacing with them as a "normal"
community member :)

Cheers,
Pia (Current Vice-President and past President of Linux Australia)

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be
                            free." - Bill Hicks