[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2008 <= Tickets Sold Out 6pm AEST

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Dec 21 07:38:15 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

I'm a bit stunned. We've sold out.

If you registered and have not yet paid,
I'm afraid this is bad news for you.

The LCA-CTTE will be meeting over the weekend to see how / where we
might be able to squeeze more people in.  The crunch point is the
Keynote venue.  Some people don't go to keynotes. We may be able to look
at tickets that don't grant access to the keynotes...

We'll double check with sponsors that have reserved tickets whether
they'll be needing all the ones they have reserved.

but hey!
  we have... a venue
             speakers
             registered delegates

So... people - I think we have ourselves a conference! :)

- Donna

--
http://linux.conf.au/

linux.conf.au     Donna Benjamin  +61 418 310 414
MEL8OURNE2008     Conference Director
28Jan - 02Feb     donna at mel8ourne.org