[Linux-aus] AUUG to close? Will there be a rush of new members to Linux Australia?

Andrew Pam xanni at glasswings.com.au
Wed Dec 19 00:01:32 UTC 2007

David Newall wrote:
> And yet it comes across as nasty and rude.  Good communication skills
> should include good manners.

Studies have shown that one of the causes of flamewars and other
unpleasantness is that people believe themselves to be much better at
judging the mood and intent of email communications than they really
are.  Messages written with good intent or in good humour can often be
misperceived.

With that in mind, I would like to clarify that I intended no rudeness
or offense and I apologise if anyone was offended.

Regards,
	Andrew