[Linux-aus] Some questions

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:42:05 UTC 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 2:42 PM, Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org> wrote:
> <quote who="Janet Hawtin">
>
> > Would you like to throw your thoughts in the middle around these
> > questions?
>
> Are these questions for candidates? See, this is why I suggested that we
> have a process whereby someone collates questions into a single email. Now
> candidates will have to waste their time following numerous threads...

No these are the questions which I thought might be nice for the
community to think through at the end of 2007.
what did you enjoy,what would oyou like more of.
We might choose different candidates for ourselves if there is a
conversation about ideas goals and events and what people want from
Linux australia than if we start from who wants to run.
Noone has to answer.
Were just questions I would like to hear the answers to.
You can consider it a Janet thread and keep the election stuff
separate if you like.
Cheers
Janet