[Linux-aus] Indigenous Open Sourcery

Noven Purnell-Webb noven at magedata.net
Tue Apr 24 10:12:49 UTC 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:10:11 Pia Waugh wrote:

> Please let us know if there is any video or record of your talk. It'd be
> great to hear about your case studies! Is there a website about the
> projects or anything?

I don't have time to arrange recording but if anyone shows up with the gear I
will gladly give permission for it to be done. Haven't heard what the
conference view/plan on this is yet.

Websites are the stage we are now starting to develop. I set up and configure
a CMS and youth from three different communities fill it with content. Should
be live within the next month.

- Noven
--
---