[Linux-aus] Indigenous Open Sourcery

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Apr 24 09:40:11 UTC 2007

Hi Noven,

<quote who="Noven Purnell-Webb">

> I've just had it confirmed that I will be speaking at the Connecting Up 2007
> conference -
> http://www.communit.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=55&Itemid=150 .

That's great! Michael Davies stepped in for me at the conference last year
to speak about Open Source as well:

http://www.communit.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=410&Itemid=42

> Looks like it will be an interesting and varied conference. I will be speaking
> about the implementation of OSS in two Indigenous communities on Monday
> afternoon, so if you are attending the conference and would like to hear a
> wonderfully positive OSS success story please come along.

Please let us know if there is any video or record of your talk. It'd be
great to hear about your case studies! Is there a website about the projects
or anything?

Good luck!

Cheers,
Pia