[Linux-aus] Marketing Linux

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:23:37 UTC 2007

On 4/24/07, Paul Wayper <paul.wayper at anu.edu.au> wrote:
> Surely your threading email client is picking up the References: key in
> the header of the email?  That's completely independent of the subject
> line.  Thunderbird has certainly had no problem threading this
> conversation for me...  What client are you using?

Mhm, didn't know about the references header. As for the client, I'm
using Gmail (yes, I know Google is evil and I should be using
Thunderbird and so on, but I really need decent webmail.)

However, some of the emails have lacked the reply header ("On
xx/xx/xx, someone wrote:"), others have had it mangled by spam
filters, e.g.:
   On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 05:57 +0000, +linuxaus+tracyanne