[Linux-aus] minimal custom Feisty howto..

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Sun Apr 22 07:20:35 UTC 2007

Hi all,

If you are looking to install Ubuntu Feisty (7.04) on your computer, you
might want to check out this little howto I made. It shows you how to
install a smaller, custom Ubuntu so you don't need to have all the bloat,
ahh I mean.. everything it comes with it by default :)

It's on the 'Make The Move' wiki. Feel free to correct any mistakes I've
made (I'm sure there many) and anything else you feel it is warranted.

"http://wiki.makethemove.net/index.php?title=CustomUbuntu"

Not sure if that's helpful to anyone, but hope so. Have fun!

Cheers,
Chris