No subject

Tue Apr 3 06:46:16 UTC 2007

in Sydney.  We are running it as a vendor neutral, platform agnostic
conference that will expose developers to a range of technologies,
methodologies, tips etc in just one event.

While we are busy finishing the micro-site for the event at the moment I can
announce that one of our Keynote speakers will be Richard Stallman (GNU
project and Free software foundation founder) We have a few other high
profile speakers planned but I cannot publicly announce them just yet. Like
any event it won't be all work and we'll be having some fun social
activities planned.

In the meantime, if you are interested in speaking at the conference we've
set up a Call for Papers Web form and guidelines:

http://www.builderau.com.au/special/buildconf2004

This invitation is open to everyone in the Australian developer community
(and international community if they would like to come), so if there are
other mailing lists you think would be interested in this feel free to
forward this message.

If you have any further questions about the event or papers feel free to
contact me off list.

Thanks,
Brendon
Editor, Builder AU