No subject

Tue Apr 3 06:46:16 UTC 2007

across Australia. A case of this has arisen through me today with a major
Insurance broker offering donations in 9 capital and provincial centres (a
total of some 250 complete PIII systems plus Laser printers etc). [For the
record, the locations are: Darwin, Brisbane, Townsville, Sydney, Canberra,
Melbourne, Hobart, Launceston, Perth.]  The donor requirement will be for an
appropriate person from each ComputerBank unit to contact the company's
nominated Sydney-based project manager through me to establish mutually
convenient local pick up arrangements. This arrangemeent does not therefore
involve any financial transactions between ComputerBank units.

But if an Alice Springs corporation wanted 50 items and was prepared to
support the idea of another 50 being made available to the local community
on the basis you proposed, then I for one would support the initiative.

Leon, I hope that my free-range thoughts (I'm considering writing a book!)
are of some interest and give you and others some insight into ComputerBank
currentb thinking (at least my NSW-based view). We welcome other ideas and
suggestions at any time.

Regards

Geoff Tregenza
President