[Linux-aus] linux.org.au / linux.conf.au

Julien Goodwin linux-aus at studio442.com.au
Sat Sep 30 21:59:03 UTC 2006

Now that this discussion has concluded I thought it worthwhile to offer
the official joke suggestion.

bruce.conf.au

And with apologies to the Pythons, the new conference welcome:

Everybruce: Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you amen!

Fourth Bruce:Bruce: Crack tube! (Sound of cans opening) Any questions?

Fourth Bruce: Right, I just want to remind you of the conference rules: Rule One!

Everybruce: No Windows!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Two, no attendee of the conference is to maltreat the Gentoo users in any way at all -- if there's anybody watching. Rule Three?

Everybruce: No Windows!!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Four, now this conference, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking. Rule Five,

Everybruce: No Windows!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Six, there is NO ... Rule Six. Rule Seven,

Everybruce: No Windows!!

Fourth Bruce: Right, that concludes the readin' of the rules, Bruce.

First Bruce: This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.

Everybruce: Amen!