[Linux-aus] Interview with Mark Lloyd from ACS on compulsory accreditation

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:21:03 UTC 2006

Hi folks

Check out this week's LocalFoss by the Purser team.
This episode we talk with Mark Lloyd from the Australian Computer
Society on their plans for a mandatory registration system, similar to
that of doctors and laywers.
We try to find out how this is going to affect the FOSS community.
We also speak with Melissa Draper from team ubuntu-au, one of the more
successful Ubuntu LoCo teams. Apologies for the sound quality during
Melissa's interview.

http://localfoss.org/