[Linux-aus] LPI level 3 exams

Jason King pizza at netspace.net.au
Thu Sep 28 12:04:02 UTC 2006

LPI has asked me to run a session of new Level 3 exams that they have done, in
australia.

Its a trial run, so to speak , so I can have up to 50 people take the level 3
exam for free :-)  You also get a free tshirt.  You must have passed level 1
exams though , you don't have to have passed level 2.  Level 3 exams will be
about authentication and LDAP.

I'm also interested in holding some ubuntu exams as well... or in fact , any
exam you want to take really.  Anything that's not a level 3 exam will cost
you.

If you're interested , could you please send an email to me (not to the list,
watch that To: line please ) with your name , and preferred location(s).

Its highly likely that there will be an exam session in melbourne, seeing as I
live there, as for the other cities , it depends completely on numbers.