[Linux-aus] Linux Australia member services

Peter Miller millerp at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Sep 26 07:46:02 UTC 2006

Does Linux Australia provide member services?

In the maelstrom around the AUUG discussions, it was mentioned that
Linux Australia owns the opensource.org.au domain.

Is it possible for me to obtain
- a pmiller at opensource.org.au email address?
- a miller.opensource.org.au domain delegation for my own use?

These are services for which I would happily pay real money.  Basically,
this is in large part the value I see in my AUUG membership fees.

--
Regards
Peter Miller <millerp at canb.auug.org.au>

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.