[Linux-aus] Computer Programming Courses in Adelaide?

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.net
Sun Sep 24 18:24:02 UTC 2006

Hello,

My girlfriend is interested in gaining some basic computer programming
skills over the summer break.

However, I'm having trouble finding courses. I've tried Adelaide
University and the WEA however haven't found anything suitable yet. I
can't seem to get the TAFE site to give me any information either.

We would prefer an open source language like Python or PHP. Java would
be a last choice.

Can anyone recommend anything?

It may be a good idea to build up a list of such choices somewhere.
Seems like a good thing Linux-AU could maintain.

Thanks for your time and help.

Tim Ansell