[Linux-aus] GPL3 - Both sides of the tale

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Sep 23 14:46:03 UTC 2006

On Saturday 23 September 2006 10:01, James Purser <purserj at k-sit.com> wrote:
> Seeing as 30 Kernel Devs, good geeks and true have signed a statement on
> why they oppose the current draft of GPL3
> (http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/slashdot/~3/25729274/article.pl), I
> am looking for a couple of people to interview about this.
>
> Ideally I am looking for people from both sides of the debate, so either
> drop me a line on this list or off.

This is a multifaceted debate. If you are looking to cover it in your LA
Update, I would suggest that you interview a representative from each side
and broadcast one per episode. Over a series of weeks, you can build a more
thorough picture of what the GPL3 debate is all about.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

		The only intuitive interface is a nipple.
			After that, it's all learned.