[Linux-aus] Interoperability v the one true way.

Janet Hawtin lucychili at internode.on.net
Sat Sep 23 05:20:03 UTC 2006

Greetings folks

I'm subbed to a market lobby list The Progress & Freedom Foundation to give me
the flip side of our perspective. Some mornings it makes my head hurt
Heres one on the virtues of integration -
http://weblog.ipcentral.info/archives/2006/09/the_virtues_of.html

"Those who would mandate "interoperability" are thus missing a crucial point,
which is that many companies have thought that interoperability was indeed the
way to go, have tried to achieve it, and have failed. Consumers prefer the
integration of Apple."

There is still time to get your responses on the TPMS in to the AG
The email address which works for those who are postally challenged like me
copyright law branch (as one word no spaces) @ag.gov.au

Janet