[Linux-aus] Software Freedom on Triple J

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu Sep 14 13:15:02 UTC 2006

Hey all,

Software Freedom Day will be covered on tomorrows (Friday) Triple J HACK
show at 5:30pm. We have about 6 mins, and I haven't heard the final cut. It
went really well and we covered a lot of ground :) I focused on Software
Freedom as being about transparent and sustainable technologies underpinning
our everyday lives. I think it went really well :)

You'll be able to get the podcast from:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/

I also did an interview for the CyberShack Radio show which will be aired
next week. Too late for SFD, but to a great audience. They have asked me to
come back on a semi-regular basis and conisdering their audience is power
users, gamers, & technologists, it is a great chance to get FOSS in front of
people who can really enjoy and get passionate about it :)

http://www.cybershack.com/radiobroadcast.php

I'm hoping to get them excited about it enough to do a TV special at
linux.conf.au, but I'll see how we go :)

http://www.cybershack.com/tvbroadcast.php

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

        "There is no darkness but ignorance." - William Shakespeare

----- End forwarded message -----

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy
      condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness
     experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death,
   life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's
                    Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks