[Linux-aus] Request for Grant from Linux Australia for Ubertweak

Donna Benjamin donna at mel8ourne.org
Wed Sep 13 06:47:02 UTC 2006

I support the grant request.

It's a relatively small amount of money - to cover a shortfall due to
changed circumstances, and the overall aim of the camp seems to fit
within the LA charter.  Elspeth's email below puts aside my own concerns
about the overtly religious nature of the project.

As Pia said on IRC last night
"it is another community that can be benefitted by FOSS with our
support"

- Donna