[Linux-aus] A speech by AG Ruddock "No Fair Use For You!"

Kimberlee Weatherall k.weatherall at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 6 12:49:02 UTC 2006

Actually, this speech is interesting because it does not say that the
government is going to allow taping to watch once - instead, it says that
the law won't legitimise people watching 'over and over'.  This might be a
'backing away' from the full 'no rewind' law to something akin to a 'watch
at convenience but don't library' law.