[Linux-aus] Jobs jobs jobs!

Paul Antoine paul at milleng.com.au
Tue Oct 10 09:20:01 UTC 2006

Thanks Pia... though it would be nice to have some jobs open here in
Perth!!  One wonders if states other than NSW/VIC actually employ (i.e.
pay) FOSS folks :-) *ducks for cover*

Seriously though I'm doing my bit here... I'm hoping to convince a great
bunch of medical researchers to switch to FOSS as a means to both
increase productivity AND reduce IT costs such that more research gets
done for the same $$s.

Other WA FOSS folks should feel free to get in contact.

Regards,
Paul Antoine