[Linux-aus] President's Report: August / September 2006

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Fri Oct 6 19:11:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 17:56 +0930, Brenda Aynsley wrote:

> It might interest you to know that ACS has been attending the SA
> Computers in Education group conference (CEGSA) for the last few years
> to promote the benefits of professionalism in ICT to teachers.  At the
> trade show which accompanies the local conference we have had a stand to
> promote our ACS Computing Professional program and to showcase open
> source at least in use on the computer we have on the stand. :)

Sounds good Brenda. Perhaps we need to compile a list of all these sorts
of events on the wiki so they stay on the radar and we can start
gathering details of each specific event.

Let's turn the wiki into a serious resource for compiling all this sort
of info:

http://wiki.linux.org.au/

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer