[Linux-aus] Grant request: GPL3 summit

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu Oct 5 13:19:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

</me takes all official hats off>

So the GPL3 summit I posted before was looking for support and they have
told me if Linux Australia can contribute $2000 then they'll ensure entry is
completely free for all attendees. I decided the most appropriate way to do
this was as a grant request as it isn't normal business, but I think there
is a significant community benefit as it'll give our developer community a
chance to have some great discussion about GPL3 and get their thoughts
together for any last submissions to the Software Freedom Legal Centre prior
to the GPL3 finalisation.

So my grant proposal is: