[Linux-aus] LCA reg payment.

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Sun Nov 19 08:39:02 UTC 2006

Just a quick question but according to the registration to get earlybird I
have to pay by the 22nd. I registered a week or so back (and confirmed)
but no sign of how to pay.

I'm going to assume it's just a delay in getting this setup (as usually
happens) and the deadline will be extended but could one of the org team
please post confirming this is the case please? [1]

Sorry to post here but I couldn't find a seperate attendee list.

[] - eg It's not something I have individually stuffed up.

--
Simon J. Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar | eMT.