[Linux-aus] LA Web Site - A Decision

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Sat Nov 18 19:04:02 UTC 2006

Well after reading through all the responses and having a look at some
of the packages mentioned, I have decided to go with Drupal for the
reasons I've set out in previous emails.

Now to the nitty gritty:

Anyone who would like to help out in building the new site, you can join
the web-devel list at http://lists.linux.org.au/listinfo/web-team .

As I mentioned in an earlier email, I have also setup a #la-web channel
on the freenode network, for those who would prefer to decry my decision
in a more personal forum ;)

Well now that we have a platform to build off, come on in and join in
the fun.
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member